Applicants and Employees
1. What is your relationship with the County or City of Riverside?
We are a private staffing service, locally owned and operated and have no relationship with the County or City of Riverside.
2. What kind of skills and experience are you looking for?
We are looking for applicants with office, accounting, and computer skills. Our clients require a stable work history and good references. We also specialize in high level accounting positions.
3. Do you have any light industrial, retail, or warehouse positions?
No. We specialize in accounting and office support positions. Most of our assignments and regular full-time opportunities are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. Who pays the RPS fees?
Our client companies pay our fees. THERE IS NEVER A FEE FOR APPLICANTS.
5. Can I pay to use your software tutorials even if I am not applying with your service?
Our software tutorials are reserved for registered applicants, clients and our non-profit friends, however, you will receive access to them as a bonus when purchasing our Professional Career Transition package.
6. Do you offer typing certificates?
Yes, we do offer typing certificates for $20.00. Simply contact our office at (951)788-7900 to schedule an appointment.
7. Where are your positions located?
Our positions are located throughout the Inland Empire, about a 30 mile radius around Riverside.
8. If I’m on an assignment through RPS, who is my employer?
RPS is your employer. Please keep us informed about any changes in your circumstances. Contact us if you are going to be late, need a day off, or any other unusual arrangements. We will then speak with the client firm and make sure they are informed. RPS should be the intermediary between you and your assignment supervisor.
9. When is payday?
Every Wednesday is “Wonderful Wednesday” the day our temps are paid.
Paychecks are available for pickup between 11:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
10. How can I help make sure that I’m paid on time?
We must have a time card (signed by you and your supervisor) in our office by 9 a.m. on Monday morning of every week. We cannot release your check until we have a signed original in our office. To learn more click here!
11. When should I call to let you know I am available?
Please call us with your availability every Friday for the upcoming week.
12. What should I do if I hear that my assignment will be extended?
We are your employer! Please call us if your assignment is extended, shortened or considered completed by the client.
13. Can I authorize someone else to pick up my paycheck?
Yes, click here to print an authorization slip from us, fill it out and return to our office.
Please advise the person you have authorized that they will need to provide us
with a photo I.D. when picking up your check, as well as your original timecard if it has not already been sent in.
14. I lost my timecard and do not have an extra, what should I do?
Simply click here to download an RPS timecard or one of our other forms.